Friday, January 6, 2023

Elocution compitition ✨


                     On January, 5th I participated in  Elocution compitition organised by Lavani family in memory of late. Savjibhai Ngjibhai at Kavi Botadkar College. This  compitition has been organised by them since 1993.

               The main purpose behind this competition is to provide stage for  students and make them able to read more.

My subject of Elocution 
is "As a youth, my role model."
I chose Ram and to deliver my speech.



      There were 32 participants and everyones tried their best.

    

I got partipation prize,a trophy and book as an appreciation. I am  greatful to represent my collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Astrologer's Day by R.K.Narayan

 An Astrologer's Day by R.K.Narayan This blog is part of a short story called An Astrologer's Day. In this blog the comparison is ma...